Each year, on 1 December, the world commemorates World...Read More
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR VEHICLES REPAIRS
1st November, 2021
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has received funding from Global Fund in continuance of the pursuit of its statutory responsibilities for HIV/AIDS treatment, care & Support and strengthening of health systems in Nigeria by further addressing the gaps in the National HIV prevention and treatment program.
In its efforts to create good working environment for its staff to carry out their responsibility effectively and efficiently, the Agency is seeking for qualified professionals in the Repair of vehicles for the Agency. The Agency, therefore invites Priced Quotations from reputable Companies and Contractors for the immediate repair of the under listed Items:
|S/N||Vehicle Part||COST OF REPAIRS|
|4||Back Wheel Oil Seal|
|6||Hand Brake Lining|
|7||Air conditioner gas refill|
|8||Air conditioner filter|
|11||Upgrade to 2018|
|12||Front brake Pad|
|13||Rear Brake Lining|
|14||Repair Car Stereo|
|19||Servicing of Nozzles|
Consequently, you are thus invited to come for inspection of the faulty vehicles from 5th-11th November and thereafter submit your priced quotation in accordance with the specification provided above to reach the undersigned on or before 12.00 noon on the 15th of November, 2021.
- Pre-qualification requirement
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit quotation including the under listed documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2017-2019);
- Evidence of three similar jobs (Award Letters or equivalent) in the past three years.
- Evidence of Business office located within Abuja. If otherwise, provide a plan for or evidence of speedy response time.
The Objective is to have functional and dependable working vehicle by having their level of effectiveness and efficiency enhanced in order for service delivery.
Scope of Work
- Assessment of the vehicle: the transport Unit will supervise
- Documentation of faults, profiled solutions
- Price quotation for every line item should be detailed.
The bidders shall make available to the Agency a detailed workable solution matched with price quotations
The Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Suppliers are advised to get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers via the link provided below:
Whistle blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: [email protected]
- Closing of submissions
- Quotation must be submitted in one original copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled “Quotation for Vehicle Repairs. The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address:
The General Procurement & Supply Chain Management
Room 1.02 Ground Floor,
National Agency for the control of AIDS (NACA)
No.3 Zinguinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4,
Beside AEDC office, Abuja.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
In addition, the completed bid is expected to be registered and dropped in the designated bid box on or before 12noon, on Thursday, 15th November, 2021, as bids will be immediately opened at the close of the submission time and date, in the NACA Main Conference Room located on the First Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters Building of the same above Address. This Notice also invites you for the Bid-Opening as appropriately indicated above.
You may wish to contact the address above for further information and enquiries. Your quotation shall remain valid for 90 days.