Each year, on 1 December, the world commemorates World...Read More
ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR RSSH STATE ENGANGEMENT
The RSSH State Engagement Consultant will support the PMU towards achieving the successful onboarding of all states that will be recipients of the RSSH-II support. S/He will work with the CSS team of the RSSH-C19RM PMU and report to the Senior Technical Specialist CSS, ISD/QI.
- Scope of work
- The RSSH State Engagement Consultant will support the PMU towards achieving the successful onboarding of all states that will be recipients of the RSSH-II support.
- S/He will support the process of state engagement with particular emphasis on ensuring that all states are properly onboarded
- Provide oversight and guidance to state-level state engagement advisors to conduct a capacity and needs assessment of the health system with a focus on the RSSH core areas, support the development of state workplans and budgets
- Support Senior Technical Specialist CSS, ISD/QI to review and monitor of all state workplan plans and deliverables
- Coordinate and plan PR engagements with state Project Coordinating Unit (PCU) ensuring highest level of project management skills are applied to achieve timely results
- Support the Senior Technical Specialist CSS, ISD/QI to ensure capacity strengthening of PCU and relevant stakeholders in the states
- Document the processes, status and achievements of the State Engagement approach overall
- Participate in any other activities related to the above functions as assigned by the Senior Technical Specialist CSS, ISD/QI
- Duration of Consultancy
- Six months (with the possibility of an extension)
- Number of Consultants Required
One consultant in Abuja
- Required Qualification /Experience:
- MBBS or Master’s degree in Public Health, medical sciences or social sciences or other related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience working within the Nigerian health system at national or state level.
- Experience working on international donor-funded programs (Global Fund is an added advantage) is added advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing health systems strengthening interventions
- Experience with HIV, TB & Malaria programs.
- Leadership experience in management of public health programmes and relationship with state government and civil society networks at leadership strategic level.
- Experience at organizing and facilitating systems strengthening, capacity development and mentoring processes
- Ability to lead and guide strategy development with the State Ministry of Health (SMOH) and Civil Society networks, manage technical implementation of proposed project initiatives, as well as ability to supervise, mentor and coach project and government staff.
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English.
- Strong skills in using word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office applications preferred).
- Experience using web-based applications (email, browsing, and literature retrieval).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to document best practices in forms of manuscripts and abstract and other related scientific writings is an added advantage
7.`COLLECTION OF REQUESTS FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) DOCUMENT
The Request for Proposal (RFP) can be downloaded from this link; https://www.naca.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/RfP-for-Individual-state-engangement-08.11.21_HA.pdf
- GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF DOCUMENTS
The detailed Proposal must be in English Language and submitted in three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and proposal. The documents shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope, and clearly marked at the topmost right corner “Consultancy for RSSH state Engagement Consultant ” and the Name, Address, Email and Phone Number of the Consultant boldly written at the back of the envelope and registration of the bids at Procurement office at the address below .Alternatively, Submission can be made to [email protected].
- Deadline for Submission: The deadline for the submission of proposal should not be later than Monday 22nd November 2021 by 12 noon. The submission (s) received will be opened immediately after closing at NACA Conference Room in the presence of consultants that choose to attend.
- ADDRESS FOR INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
Ground Floor Room 1.08
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office, Wuse zone 4, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234-9-4613726-9 Fax: +234 94613700
- GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
You shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Accepting this invitation shall serve as an acknowledgement and agreement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify consultants with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the consultant may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal as a result of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construe a contract to any Consultant, nor shall it entitle any Consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any Consultant, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.